Copy center relocated to IP area

Sophomore+Sam+Philleo+completes+an+assignment+in+the+computer+lab.+The+empty+room+in+the+media+center+could+potentially+become+another+computer+lab+in+the+future.+
Sophomore Sam Philleo completes an assignment in the computer lab. The empty room in the media center could potentially become another computer lab in the future.

According to Assistant Principal Joseph Schaller, the copy center in the library has been moved to the IP area near the engineering and technology education department.

“We’re going to use [the room] for something,” Schaller said. “Whether it’s going to be a computer lab or not, those are the things we are not sure about yet.”

Besides this relocation, Schaller said the school is still determining other building projects to pursue. While there currently aren’t any confirmed projects yet, the full list is expected to come out around spring break.

According to sophomore Sam Philleo, the new room in the media center would be beneficial. “Sometimes the media center is full of other classes,” he said. “If we had another computer lab, that would definitely free up some space.”

For more information about the building and grounds, click here.