PTO to meet on Dec. 6

Sophomore Jaanvi Bisariya studies intently for her quiz in spanish before her class starts. Bisariya believes that the PTO is an important part of CHS and anyone interested should make note that the next meeting will be held on Dec. 6.
The PTO is scheduled to have its next meeting on Dec. 6 at 9 a.m. in the community room.  According to PTO president Kristen Crawford, it is important for all to become a part of the PTO.
“I think it’s important (to join the PTO)  because the PTO is one the few organizations at the high school that serves all kids that we have,” Crawford said.  “We are providing funds for professional developments, we are doing the Homecoming dance – all activities that touch all of the kids. It is a super organization to be a part of because it touches all of the kids at the school.”
Junior Jaanvi Bisariya said she believes becoming involved with the PTO is an important task all families should consider.
“The PTO is an important part of CHS, because they improve our high school experience by organizing events during the school year,” Bisariya said. “They help increase the educational experience and create an enjoyable surrounding for students.”