By: Meher Ahmed <firstname.lastname@example.org>
What you’ll need:
• 4 plastic spoons
• 1 bag of melting chocolate
• 1 bag of white melting chocolate
• Assorted sprinkles
1. Fill a microwavable bowl with a few pellets of melting chocolate. Microwave for one minute, 30 seconds at a time, until the chocolate is the same consistency as pudding. Make sure to mix the chocolate every 30 seconds as well.
2. Coat the plastic spoons with the melted chocolate. Apply sprinkles of your choice and lay on a tray to cool for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, melt a small chunk of white chocolate in a microwavable bowl for one minute. Mix every 30 seconds, as done with the milk chocolate.
4. Splatter the white chocolate over the chocolate-covered spoons and let cool for 10 minutes.
Mix a cup of hot chocolate with these spoons for an extra dose of sugar and richness!