No GKOM Connection Session Dec. 12, misprint in Pathways

GKOM and senior Joseph “Joe” Jasin discusses how semester grades are calculated with his GKOM SRT during a Connection Session. The next Connection Session is scheduled for Dec. 2. LINDSEY WALKER/ PHOTO

According to the Pathways planner, there is a GKOM Connection Session scheduled for Dec. 2 and Dec. 12, however GKOM head sponsor Mike Meyer says that it was a misprint. There is no Connection Session planned for Dec. 12, only Dec. 2.

“It was a misprint in the Pathways that has caused some confusion. However there is no Connection Session on the 12th, only the 2nd. We are not sure how the mix-up happened but we are trying to correct it now and get the information out there to the GKOMs and the freshmen,” Meyer said.

The Connection Session that is planned for Dec. 2 is scheduled to include games, snacks and a wrap-up discussion on how the semester went, according to GKOM and junior Sarah Crawford.

“Because of the scheduling confusion it has still been a bit up in the air about what’s going to happen but we are most likely going to be having an end of semester party,” Crawford said. “It’ll be a fun way to finish off the semester and maybe get rid of a bit of stress before finals week starts.”