Freshman Class ring sales begin

Class ring sales for the class of 2016 began March 5, and will continue until the class graduates, according to Freshman Class co-sponsor John Love.

“The company accepts ring orders anytime. You can be in May of your senior year and still be able to buy one,” Love said.

According to secretary Diane Pessagno, Keltner Associates is the CHS sales representative of the Herff Jones Company, the company that produces the rings.

“Keltner Associates is the one that takes our orders and delivers our rings,” She said.

Pessagno also said that ring forms and brochures are available in the Activities Office.

According to Keltner Associates, Herff Jones Company is offering CHS students either the school mascot design or the class crest design on the rings. In addition, Keltner Associates said that sales ordered before May 16 come with a free “Believe in You” graduation ring box.

Freshman Class secretary Akshar Patel and Freshman Class president Sam Pittman said they both think freshmen should buy a class ring.

“It’s a good way to show our pride of our class of 2016,” Patel said.

Pittman said, “It’s also a good way to remember our class at CHS for the rest of our lives.”