Basketball games commence, spring registration to begin

Author Archives

By: Lexi Muir <lmuir@hilite.org>

Carmel Dads Club (CDC) basketball games have begun, just in time to start spring registration. Spring registration will continue on through Feb. 3. Spring sports include men’s high school volleyball, baseball, softball, men’s spring soccer and women’s spring soccer.

Students looking to register should do so either by going online to carmeldadsclub.org, by fax, mail or simply going to the CDC offices located on 131st St. in Carmel. In addition, students can pick up a registration form in the activities office.

According to Stacy Hicks, business manager and concessions coordinator for CDC, athletes need to sign up as early as possible to guarantee spots for the spring sports. Also, if any high school boys are interested in playing on the men’s volleyball team, they need to remember to sign up through CDC.

Junior Emily Taylor, who has played many CDC sports in the past and is still playing girl’s basketball during this winter season, says that she enjoys doing it and hopes to continue in the future.

“(CDC) is the perfect thing for me to do, especially because it is competitive and fun without being stressful. I can do something that I love just for the fun of it and without any pressure,” Taylor said.

0