Christina Yang

Christina Yang, Managing Editor

Hello! My name is Christina Yang (yes, I have watched Grey’s Anatomy before), one of the five managing editors, and I can’t wait to lead the team that gets you your news this year! Previously, I have been the Feature Editor and Copy Editor. I have produced content for Feature mainly as a reporter, but I have experience taking photos and making graphics (see my work to your right). Outside of HiLite, I am involved in other extracurricular activities such as Mock Trial, Carmel Mayor’s Youth Council, Teen Court, Science for Caring, and GKOM. I also enjoy playing piano and dancing whenever I’m not doing homework, doing extra work I have to do as an IB student, or interning at a local law office. Feel free to check my website to get to know more about me and for examples of my best work.

All content by Christina Yang
Senior Jacob Jake Hughes makes the first outline of the work shift calendar for his fellow lifeguards at the neighborhood pool in Clayborn Estates. He said this year is his first as manager, which requires him to both make the work schedule and serve as a lifeguard.

[Photo] Summer Traditions

Bryce Cheng, News Reporter
May 18, 2017
Load More Stories
$20
$500