• HiLite Online will resume generating content once the 2018-19 school year begins on Aug. 14.

Project Sunshine’s next meeting consists of making craft kits

Julianna Kessilyas

According to co-president and senior Hannah Bromm, Project Sunshine is rescheduling its first meeting of the year to Oct. 18 after school until 4 p.m. in the second floor freshman LGI room. Club dues of $5 can be turned into sponsor Allyson Wells-Podell in E113 or at the meeting. During the meeting, Project Sunshine members will be making craft kits.

“Everyone likes putting together the craft kits with their friends and it just makes the whole experience more enjoyable to be involved with and you get to meet more people that have similar interests,” Lupe Cruz, Project Sunshine member and senior, said.

With that in mind, Wells-Podell is proud of the Project Sunshine members for putting such great effort into making the craft kits.

0

Julianna Kessilyas, Social Media Editor, News Reporter
Related Posts:Project Sunshine’s Callout Meeting is Approaching According to Hannah Bromm, co-president and senior, Project Sunshine is still scheduled to have its first meeting of the year on Sept. 21 after school until 4 p.m. in the first floor freshman LGI room. During the meeting the club officers…Project Sunshine’s callout meeting will consist of introductions Project...