Media center to host SilverHounds meeting, prepare for finals week

Terri Ramos, department chairperson for media and communications types on her computer. Ramos said the media center is always busy, but will be open during finals to support students.

Karen Zhang

According to Terri Ramos, department chairperson for media and communications, the media center will host a SilverHounds meeting over the book Delicious on Friday as well as begin to prepare for finals week.

Ramos said, “I did a little something and so everyone can bring a dish that represents their family and culture during SRT. The book is about food so I thought it would be a fun thing to do.”

Additionally, the media center will also prepare for finals week.

“One of our main goals is to help and support our students here at CHS,” Ramos said. “During finals week, the media center is open for students to study and we hope that they can utilize their resources.”

Ben Ring, media center aide and junior, said that the media center is a resource students should use.

Ring said, “There’s so much at our media center that students aren’t even aware of. We’re so lucky to be able to have such a great resource.”  By Karen Zhang 

0
Karen Zhang, Entertainment Editor

Hi, I'm Karen Zhang! This will be my second year on HiLite staff and I am currently an Entertainment Editor. Before this, I was a Beats Editor and Entertainment...