Kid’s Corner is ready to begin preschool on Feb. 26

(Right to Left) Juniors Maddison Grave, Ellie Esrael, Aeryn Hopwood, and Livvie Miller work on teaching props to accompany their lesson plans during a G4 Kid’s Corner class on Feb. 22, 2019.

Kid’s Corner will be starting their semester of teaching preschoolers on Feb. 26. In order to prepare for the new batch of preschoolers, all of the students are required to have a binder full of possible lesson plans for the preschoolers. Many students such as junior Aeryn Hopwood are already done with their lesson plans.

“We have a binder full of lesson plans that we finished, it was stressful and rewarding to complete,” says Hopwood.

Kimberly Lenzo, the director of Kid’s Corner, said, “I’m excited for this semester of preschool; the lesson plans are really well made and the students used their resources very well.” Many exciting activities are planned for this year’s preschool class such as a trip to the fire station and an ‘Around The World’ party which is scheduled to be held in the media center from March 12-14. By Harini Ravichandran