Share the Music Club to conduct meeting on May 1

Share the Music members team up to play jazz music at the Share the Music meeting. Maggie Hite, Share the Music sponsor and performing arts teacher, said performances like these were common in the club.

Share the Music will conduct its next meeting on May 1. Anna Li-Harezlak, Share the Music vice president and senior, said this meeting will be another executive meeting where the new officers will begin planning for next year.

Honestly it’s probably not going to happen, we already announced next year’s execs and don’t really have much more to say.” Li-Harezlak said.  “(Sophomores) Luke Belcher and Will Rice will be co-presidents. (Sophomore) Amee Punater will be Vice President. (Freshman) Annie Kim will be Secretary and Treasurer, and (sophomore) Hannah Pedersen will be public relations.

Maggie Hite, Share the Music Sponsor and performing arts teacher, said she hopes continual student performances during the meetings will happen for next year.

Hite said, “Our meetings aren’t very frequent. You know, it’s just once a month. We probably won’t have a performance from everyone but it might be nice for those who are interested to have something to share at the meetings.”

Click here to register for the next venues