Art Club to conclude semester duration with holiday party on Dec. 6

Leaders of Art Club plan to conclude the semester-long club by holding a winter party on Dec. 6 for members to celebrate their achievements. The party will be held in Room C115 and will consist of holiday-themed projects that the attendants will choose with a voting procedure during the meeting on Nov. 29.

According to Art Club sponsor, Jennifer Bubp, the party, being the last gathering of Art Club members for the year, is a traditional time every winter season for students to reflect on their artistic discoveries and to strengthen the bonds within the art community. “I think it’s always good to just reflect on where you’ve come from and where you want to head into within the next year,” she said.

Paris Hodges, art club member and freshman, said via direct message that she appreciates the party centering around the members’ work whereas it feels like the party is celebrating the choice the members made to attend an Art Club meeting. “On the other hand, I feel like it’s a good way to end art club’s semester this year because you get to meet new friends and celebrate Art Club,” she stated. By Valliei Chandrakumar