Kids’ Corner members teach preschoolers, prepare for rotation

Liz Hynes, student teacher of Kids’ Corner and senior, looks at Pinnacle’s website in order to make a photo gallery. Hynes said she has had a fantastic experience in Kids’ Corner. CYNTHIA YUE / PHOTO

Kids’ Corner members are continuing to teach preschoolers and are preparing for the new rotation of teachers.

Elizabeth “Liz” Hynes, student teacher of Kids’ Corner and senior, looks at Pinnacle’s website in order to make a photo gallery. Hynes said she has had a fantastic experience in Kids’ Corner. CYNTHIA YUE / PHOTO

According to Kimberly Lenzo, Kids’ Corner may also have a field trip to a fire station, but the field trip still has not been finalized yet.

Lenzo also said the new rotation of Kids’ Corner members will start on Nov. 10, so the members currently at their placements in some elementary schools in kindergarten, first and second grade classrooms and at Edu-Care will rotate to CHS, and the members currently at CHS will rotate to their placements.

Elizabeth “Liz” Hynes, student teacher of Kids’ Corner and senior, said she will be going to a kindergarten class at Orchard Park.

Hynes also said via email, “I’m excited but also nervous and slightly apprehensive because I have had such a great time with the kids here at the preschool.”

Hynes said she has had a great experience in Kids’ Corner.

“It’s been a fantastic experience that has only strengthened my belief that I want to become a teacher someday,” Hynes said.