With winter break close, JV men’s basketball faces Noblesville on Dec. 6

The men’s basketball team huddles up before their game against Lawerence Central High School. They face Zionsville Community High School on Dec. 6 at CHS.

In their fourth game of the regular season, the junior varsity men’s basketball team prepares to face Noblesville High School on Dec. 6 at 6 p.m. at CHS. After winning their first game of the season against Zionsville Community High School, the JV team looks to continue their success versus Noblesville. This game is the second of four games away from as home, as the JV will play at home on Dec. 27.

Head Coach Ryan Osborn said the team is currently improving and working towards their goals for the end of the season. Osborn said, “We know that by the end of the season we want to be playing in the State Championship game, so we keep that goal in mind as we practice and play every day.”

Bryce Beery, JV men’s basketball player and sophomore, said he agrees with Osborn that the team is continuing to improve. “We really hope to continue our success from last year. We have multiple collegiate level players, so we are excited for the season and look forward to the playoffs.”