Share the Music Club to hold meeting on Jan. 17, performance on Jan. 21

The Share the Music Club will have its next meeting on Jan. 17 after school in Room E153 and its Summer Trace performance on Jan. 21 at 6:30 p.m.

According to co-president and senior Shaina Pan, the club members will be voting on T-shirt designs and discussing the new events of the year at the next meeting.

“We’re going to try to increase participation since we haven’t been having as many sign-ups as we would like,” Pan said.

She said the officers are trying to give the members more opportunities to perform.

“We are also planning to add more locations like IU Health North Hospital and St. Vincent Carmel Hospital, but we’re going to try to get feedback from the members first,” Pan said.

Sponsor James Woomert said he hopes to perform with the students this semester. He also said that he wants more participation from the members.

“I am looking forward to seeing more of the students in action, playing at different venues and giving back to the community,” Woomert said. “The club is an amazing opportunity for students to get out in the community and share their talents.”

Click here to read the previous report.