Share the Music Club to have benefit concert

Mrs. Margaret Hite is the sponsor of Share the Music club. Later in the semester, the students are planning a benefit concert. “We aren’t sure who it’s going to benefit yet.”, said Hite. Share the Music is run by many different members. Co-Presidents are Jenny Yang and Lucas Cheng. The Vice President is Hyeyun Chae. The Secretary is Emma Hedrick. Treasurer of the club is Andy Li-Harezlak. And the PR of the club is Min Hua Li. Share the Music club usually meets on Tuesday every other week.

“It’s a really great way to just play your instrument”, said Hite. Previous years, Share the Music club has performed at places such as nursing homes and retirement communities. Hite also says people who aren’t in performing arts can join. A few students who didn’t participate in performing arts were interested in the club during the call out meeting.

“The goal is to perform music to the community in a non-competitive way.” said Hite. Share the Music club is just about performing to people and having fun in the club. Hite says that this is also a student ran club. There are events that happen to benefit the music community.