• HiLite Online will resume generating content once the 2018-19 school year begins on Aug. 14.

Winter Reads [Café Libro]

Click to view an interactive graphic with Carson and Emily’s book recommendations for some good reads over winter break. Hover your cursor on each book to learn about Carson and Emily’s ratings as well as a brief introduction to the plot. Happy reading!

On this blog, Emily Dexter and Carson TerBush will put their book recommendations to the test. Each week, one will challenge the other to read a book she has read before and enjoyed. The following week, they will judge the recommended book and then propose the next challenge. They hope to inspire new readers to read some new books. To read more, check out the Café Libro blog at https://hilite.org/category/cafe-libro/.

5

About the Writers
Emily Dexter, News Editor
Related Posts:Homework for the Holidays: As winter break starts Dec. 23, students of minority religions reflect on holidays,… Last year, Hannah Kosc, Jewish student and junior, said she was unable to take a day off of school for an important Jewish holiday: Yom Kippur. Instead of reflecting and taking time to spend with her community,...
Carson TerBush, Cover Story Editor
1 Comment

One Response to “Winter Reads [Café Libro]”

1. bob on January 11th, 2018 12:18 pm

very nice article

[Reply]