Project Sunshine’s next meeting will consist of making blankets

Hannah Bromm and Nyssa Qiao, Project Sunshine Co-presidents and seniors inform members on how to construct the craft kits. ​​

Julianna Kessilyas

According to co-president and senior Hannah Bromm, leaders of Project Sunshine plan to have their first meeting of the new year on Feb. 8 after school until 4 p.m. in the second floor freshman LGI room. The activity for this meeting will consist of making blankets for the pediatric patients at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital.

“I think as (Project Sunshine) continues to expand, it creates more opportunities for students to get more involved in the community,” Lupe Cruz, Project Sunshine member and senior, said.

Sponsor Allyson Wells-Podell said she is proud of all the hard work Project Sunshine members put into the club but most importantly she is proud of them for making a lasting impact on the people they work with.

0

Julianna Kessilyas, Social Media Editor, News Reporter
Related Posts:Project Sunshine’s next meeting will take place after break According to co-president and senior Hannah Bromm, leaders of Project Sunshine have not decided their next meeting date yet. She said they are also currently in the planning process of figuring out what kind of craft kit the members will…Keep Mindfulness in Mind: As finals...