• HiLite Online will resume generating content once the 2018-19 school year begins on Aug. 14.

Goalball Club continues with plans to make court portable

Robert Sanchez, Goalball Club president and sophomore, tapes down a temporary court. Sanchez said he might find a secondary sponsor due to Goalball Club sponsor Dave Romano’s commitments in the district as well as a track coach for Creekside Middle School.

HTCI

HTCI

Christina Yang

According to Robert Sanchez, Goalball Club president and sophomore, he is still trying to create a portable goalball court due to the fact that it takes too long to set up before playing and take down after the game.

Sanchez said, “I have not talked to Mr. Romano yet because I first wanted to finish the design, so I could show (the design) to him.”

Meanwhile, Goalball Club sponsor Dave Romano said he is still starting up a club at Carmel Middle School.

“I am trying to work on how I could combine the two clubs in some way, but it’s coming along,” Romano said.

0

Christina Yang, Feature Editor
Related Posts:Goalball Club plans to make portable court   According to Robert Sanchez, Goalball Club president and sophomore, he has been trying to create a portable goalball court.     Sanchez said, “Last year, we would have to tape down the ropes, and that would easily take 10 to…Rebirth of a Music Scene: Students at this...