Student Athletic Board plans upcoming events

The Student Athletic Board is in the middle of planning out activities that will occur up until the Thanksgiving break. These plans include events for both the Hound Pound and the Student Athletic Board itself.

The “game of the week” project is still in motion. Members of the Student Athletic board use the “game of the week” strategy to divvy up which spirit club attends which sporting events throughout the week so that all are supported.

According to Jim Inskeep, the Student Athletic Board sponsor and Athletics Director, the schedule for the “game of the week” for the Hound Pound will be planned up through Thanksgiving break. This schedule will also be posted on the athletics Web site at www.carmelgreyhounds.com.  

Lindsey Kitzinger, member of the Student Athletic Board and senior, said the Student Athletic Board will also be visiting elementary schools in Carmel to talk about sportsmanship and respect. “They look up to us, so it’s different hearing these kinds of things from us rather than a friend or a parent. It’s basically us giving back to the community and the elementary schools,” Kitzinger said. By Cassie Dugan <[email protected]>