Kid’s Corner begins to form learning themes

Senior+Alissa+Bandejas+poses+for+a+picture+on+Feb.+5+after+she+decided+on+her+theme+for+lesson+plans.+

Senior Alissa Bandejas poses for a picture on Feb. 5 after she decided on her theme for lesson plans.

Harini Ravichandran

With the first day of preschool approaching on Feb. 28, the students of Kid’s Corner are quickly deciding on learning themes and the preparation of lessons are underway. There are two teams in the class and students are partnered up in order to prepare lessons for the preschoolers. According to Kimberly Lenzo, the director of Kid’s Corner, “the students will be preparing specific lessons depending on their themes.”

Many students such as senior Alissa Bandejas have already decided on themes to focus lessons on. “I’m going to be focusing on a pirate theme for now, the lesson planning for my theme is going to be very exciting” says Bandejas. However, the class has not decided on special events such as parties yet. A Valentines Day party is not scheduled for now, but there may be other parties which the preschoolers will be attending. By Harini Ravichandran

0
Harini Ravichandran, Feature Reporter

Hello, I'm Harini Ravichandran, a feature reporter. In my free time, I enjoy running, photography, and listening to music. I'm on the CHS Track...