Lifelines continues to spread the message of good decisions with posters

Co-sponsor of Lifelines Rebecca Overbey writes down the slogans that will be up on the posters around the school. According to Overbey, The goal of the posters is to help keep students motivated to make good decisions through the school year. “We want students to think about making good choices throughout the end of the school year and summer,” co-sponsor of Lifelines Rebecca Overbey said.

With the end of the year quickly approaching, Lifelines club still has the goal of making sure students make good decisions and stay safe through the summer.

“We had our last event of the year which was pre-prom awareness week. We want students to think about making good choices throughout the end of the school year and summer,” co-sponsor of Lifelines Rebecca Overbey said.

The club is hanging up posters around the cafeterias and in the hallways that will be up through the end of the school year, May 30.

“The goal of the posters is just to help students to realize our goal of making good decisions,” said Hannah Cunningham, co-president of Lifelines and junior.