Breakdancing Club switches venues for performing arts season

According to Lawrence Yeh, Breakdancing Club co-president and senior, members of the club should listen for announcements concerning the location of Breakdancing Club during the coming months, as various rehearsals utilize the Freshman Performing Arts room.

“We’re going to hold Breakdancing Club as usual, but we’re trying to figure out where we’re going to hold the club,” Yeh said.

Meetings are still scheduled every Tuesday after school until 5:30 p.m., and members should go to the Freshman Center performing arts room unless otherwise noted.

Additionally, Yeh said that the group is still in the planning stages for Carmel’s Best Dance Crew.

Andrew Thyen, Breakdancing Club member and freshman, said that he is enjoying his freshman year with the club, and it acts as an outlet for school-related pressures. “It’s a great way to relieve stress and start the incoming week off right,” Thyen said.

Club sponsor Susie Deneen said that all questions regarding Breakdance Club should be diverted to Yeh. By Lauren Burdick <[email protected]>