Humans of CHS

Senior Lilly Gallagher
Anna Klauz
Senior Lilly Gallagher
Submitted Photo
Senior Dryden Shroeder

Senior Dryden Shroeder

“I think one of the best things I have ever done was going to my first baseball game to watch the Cubs play on Wrigley Field. My dad took me while we were on a trip to Chicago to visit my family. I remember sitting in the stands and imagined myself on that field as a little kid. I think that’s when my love for baseball kind of started and I kept going and (I) now play for the Carmel Baseball team.”

Anna Klauz
Sophomore Audrey Wirth

Sophomore Audrey Wirth

“I went to Kings Island for the first time with my family and friends last summer. I had a really great time. Since then, I ask to go there every summer because all the roller coasters are so fun. My goal is to go on every single one they have at the park.”

Anna Klauz
Freshman Rishi Swaminathan

Freshman Rishi Swaminathan

“Going to Singapore with my family was one of the best experiences I have ever had. We went for a family trip, and seeing how other people live in a different country is a really cool thing that you don’t get to do every day. My favorite part was all of the really good, authentic food we ate; it was for sure worth the long flight.”

Anna Klauz
Senior Lilly Gallagher

Senior Lilly Gallagher

“The best thing that has ever happened to me would probably have to be when my sister bought me a chameleon for my birthday. I remember watching (a) Geico commercial and jokingly expressing my interest in having one as a pet. I guess my sister thought I was being serious and bought me (a chameleon) two months later. I was scared of him at first, but now that I’m used to him I definitely think he’s the coolest pet that I have ever had.”