Home in Indiana: Perfect North Slopes

People say that there is no such thing as an adventure at home.

Sorry, but people are wrong.

As an aspiring traveler, it is important to understand that travel does not only mean going to far away places, having an adventure and barely making it home to tell the tale. Travel also consists of anything that is nearby.

Just getting into your car and driving for 15 minutes is considered travel. By having this mindset, it is easy to turn boring road trips into exciting adventures.

You might be asking, “What could be fun about boring old Indiana?” Well, every so often I am going to prove to you that Indiana is a pretty exciting place. So here goes:

It’s about that time of year again. The snow is falling, temperatures dropping, and you have that intense longing to pull out your skis or snowboard. Only one problem:
There are no mountains.

Another problem: There’s probably little to no snow.

Answer? Perfect North.

Located in scenic Lawrenceburg – just west of Cincinnati – Perfect North Slopes is your premier Indiana ski resort. For you skiers and snowboarders, pick from any of their 22 trails to melt some snow. Not ready for the intense downhill? Try tubing, a sensation similar to sledding.

Are you a beginner? Don’t worry, lessons are offered that will have you up on skis in no time.

It just so happens that this weekend is the High School Late-Night Special. Friday, Jan. 21 and Saturday, Jan. 22 from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. high school students will get special discounts. Show a current, valid high school ID at the ticket window to receive lift tickets only $25.00 each, lift ticket with ski or snowboard rental for only $40.00.

Remember that travel constitutes everything and anything that involves leaving your home to get to, and it isn’t always expensive. Grab some friends and hit the roads for your next great adventure, Perfect North Slopes.

Bon Voyage,

Ryan

For all your information, click here.