Living Hope Club find new ways to fundraise at meeting

Co-vice+president+and+junior+Grace+Miller+is+studying+during+SRT.+Miller+said+that+Living+Hope+Club+is+a+great+way+to+get+involved+in+the+high+school%2C+especially+for+incoming+freshman.+
Co-vice president and junior Grace Miller is studying during SRT. Miller said that Living Hope Club is a great way to get involved in the high school, especially for incoming freshman.

Living Hope Club members will talk about new ways to fund

raise at the next meeting, and they also plan set up a booth at Homecoming, co-vice president and junior Grace Miller said.

“(Club members) are trying to discuss ways to fundraise to help raise awareness for trafficking and infanticide in Asian countries. We are also trying to discuss ways to get involved with the Center for Global Impact which helps run an organization called byTavi, where they teach women to do things like sew, so that way they can support their families and themselves instead of resorting to trafficking,” Miller said.

According to club sponsor Diana LaRose, the club fundraised a lot of money through their bake sales. Since bake sales are not allowed anymore, members have to find other ways to raise money. LaRose said that before she did not pay attention to the emails about ways to fundraise because Living Hope Club members loved to do bake sales, but now she said that she will pay more attention to the emails. Also members of the club will discuss what they want to set up at their booth.