• HiLite Online will resume generating content once the 2018-19 school year begins on Aug. 14.

Model U.N. to meet for last meeting of the year

+Model+U.N.+sponsor+Sandy+Gardner+said+Model+U.N.+will+have+a+meeting+to+finish+this+year+off.+She+also+said+the+meeting+this+week+will+be+filled+with+food+and+fun.
 Model U.N. sponsor Sandy Gardner said Model U.N. will have a meeting to finish this year off. She also said the meeting this week will be filled with food and fun.

Richa Louis

This Thursday, Model U.N. members will meet in Room E208 for their last meeting of the year. Sponsor Sandy Gardner said that the club had simulations in previous meetings to prepare for conferences next fall.

Gardner said, “(We have been) prepping for next fall when we try to do a high school conference with Zionsville.”

However, the meeting this week will be a celebratory meeting to finish off the year.

Model U.N. member Ayman Bolad said, “After all the hard work, I can’t wait until I am able to use what I’ve learned this year in the debates that will take place next year.”

0

Richa Louis, Feature Reporter
Related Posts:Within the Lens: With rise of social media platforms, CHS students explore different modes of artistry It didn’t take long for sophomore Ayman Bolad to become interested in photography. “A friend of mine was working on something with photography and I thought it was so cool; I wanted to do that. That is when...