Ambassadors to perform at Homecoming game Sept. 21, all-choir concert Sept. 24

The Ambassadors, a select group of 50 singers and dancers that belong to the Junior and Senior classes, will perform the national anthem at the Homecoming game on Sept. 21 at 6:30 p.m. In addition, there will be an all-choir concert on Sept. 24 at 7:30 p.m. in the Dale E. Graham Auditorium. According to Amanda Boldt, president of Ambassadors and senior, tickets will be $3 for students and senior citizens and $5 for adults.

According to Boldt, students should attend the fall concert because of the amount of hard work and dedication that has been invested into the performance. Each choir will be performing one dancing number.

“We’re so blessed at the high school to have the opportunity to work with such amazing directors and choreographers,” she said.

Lamonte Kuskye, head director of Ambassadors and sponsor, said that classes and rehearsals have been very productive.

“[Classes] are quick, fast-paced and filled. From the moment [students] get here, we’re digging into music,” he said.

Looking toward the upcoming year, Boldt said she has high hopes for the choirs.

“We’re almost like an all-year sports team, so I really hope we can come together as a group and become like a family as we do what we all enjoy doing,” she said.