Teens with a Choice to host meeting Feb. 13

+Chad+Andrews%2C+Teens+with+a+Choice+sponsor%2C+works+at+his+desk+during+the+morning.+Andrews+said+the+club+will+host+a+meeting+in+his+room+Feb.+13.

Chad Andrews, Teens with a Choice sponsor, works at his desk during the morning. Andrews said the club will host a meeting in his room Feb. 13.

Anushka Dasgupta

Teens with a Choice will host a meeting Feb. 13 after school in E111, according to Sasha Matsuki, club president and senior. Matsuki said the club will discuss its course of action for the rest of the year.

Sponsor Chad Andrews said, “The leaders have been busy but we have been achieving our goals of passing down leadership, as far as I know.”

Matsuki said the club also hopes to look into plans for next year.

Matsuki said, “We still have a lot we’d like to accomplish this semester but with so much going on, the leaders haven’t gotten much time to organize. We’re hoping that (tomorrow) will help us figure that out.”

0
Anushka Dasgupta, News Editor

Hello! I'm Anushka Dasgupta, a news editor for the Hilite. In the past, I've served as a news reporter, sports copy editor and Acumen reporter. I love...