• THE CLASS OF 2024 SENIOR ISSUE IS OUT NOW: PICK UP A PRINT COPY NOW OUTSIDE C127!

Student Tutor Connections will meet during the first SRT of every week

Student Tutor Connections will meet  in room A210 during the first SRT of each week. Students can tutor or get tutored during this time.

Senior David Kreider comes to Student Tutor Connections every meeting to get tutored. “I come when I have trouble in classes,” he said. “It really helped me. I’ve gotten better grades.”

Junior Jessica Pinatiello has a different reason for attending. “I don’t find a lot of my classes challenging, and I would like to help other people who are challenged,” she said.

“It is important to have this kind of tutoring during the school day because a lot of people have trouble meeting outside of school hours,” said Kris Hartman, one of the Student Tutor Connections sponsors. “We have tried to grow the group. I just wish more students would access it because I feel like it’s a really great resource.”

“I found some kids who just didn’t get the material the first time from the teachers, so I try to explain it to them from a different perspective than their teachers,” Pinatiello said. “There are lot of seniors that are still struggling in math, and they come here as a last resort. If they had come earlier, it would have been easier for them.” By Julie Xu  <[email protected]>