Carmel Dad’s Club spring registration open, new soccer season to begin April 16

Senior Ethan Morris has been involved in the Carmel Dad’s Club (CDC) soccer league for the past five years. This year is no exception. Morris has already signed up for the new season, which is tentatively planned to begin April 16.

“I think that playing for the Carmel Dad’s Club is a good way for me to stay in shape while having fun with my friends,” he said. “I’ve always had a lot of fun in the soccer league and I wanted to continue with it this year.”

According to Bethany Burchill, the athletics director of CDC, the fall league had 340 high school players just in soccer.  Soccer is only one of many sports that will be offered to high school students this spring.

Registration for spring sports began Jan. 1 and will offer high school players co-ed soccer, girls' volleyball, girls' softball, boys' lacrosse, boys' volleyball, boys' baseball and boys' and girls' rugby. Online registration has closed, but CDC is still accepting applicants who register using a form.

For more information on the CDC events, refer to its main page: http://www.carmeldadsclub.org/index.php. By Katie Norman <[email protected]>

zp8497586rq
$20
$500