School Resource Officers (SROs) to have collegiate campus safety visits

Senior Osamudiamen (Osas) Ogbeide views college websites. Ogbeide said college campus safety is important for all students to know about.

Hari Patel

School Resource Officers (SROs) at CHS to have students interested in collegiate campus safety visit an SRO, according to SRO Shane VanNatter.

“Students who would like to learn more about and become aware of college campus safety can visit an SRO at their convenience this semester,” VanNatter said.

According to VanNatter, SROs will provide information to ensure students can transition to college with safety in mind.

Senior Osamudiamen (Osas) Ogbeide said he is interested in college campus safety. He said an SRO’s perspective on college campus safety is beneficial and will help students learn how to be safe on college campuses

“Informing or teaching students in high school about how to be safe on a college campus before they actually go to college is useful and can provide students information that they won’t already know,” Ogbeide said.
0