Hound Pound will attend soccer game Sept. 24

On Sept. 24 at 7:00 p.m., the Hound Pound will have the “Pack the House Night” for the men’s varsity soccer game against Cathedral.

The Hound Pound will have a canned food drive at this game. If students bring in four cans, they will be admitted for free.

Furthermore, it’s Senior Night and there will be prizes all evening. There will be a spirit raffle, an award for the most valuable fan and free T-shirts for lucky fans. If Carmel Dads Club players wear their jersies to the game, they will be admitted for free.

Member and senior Stephanie Shook said, “Hound Pound T-shirts will be on sale throughout the year in the Activities Office for $10.”

Students will be notified of the sporting event that is the “Game of the Week” through e-mail. For students that don’t receive e-mails, they can go to the CHS Web site and there’s a link to the Hound Pound under the Athletic Department. The “Game of the Week” will be posted on this link.

“Students that were not at the call-out meeting can still sign up in the Activities Office to be added to the e-mail list. There will be monthly meetings as well. Any suggestions can be sent to the Activities Office or myself and then will be given to the Hound Pound Council,” Sponsor Jim Inskeep said.

“We would like to see all members of the Hound Pound out to these games and show their spirit,” Shook said.